TRANSPORT IN BRUSSELS FREE
FOR A DURATION OF 6 HOURS
139€ per additional hour
DISMANTLING AND ASSEMBLY OF FURNITURE
FURNITURE PROTECTION (blankets)
Unless otherwise stipulated by EXPRESS MOVERS, the fixed prices exclude any idea of a fixed price. They are established for the volume or duration indicated in the contract based on our tariff in force at the time of said contract.
- Benefit hours are calculated from the time personnel arrive at the scene of the intervention and ends at the end of the move, plus the time required to prepare the necessary equipment (installation and uninstallation).
- Unless otherwise stated, it will always be billed a minimum of 3 hours.
- When performing the move, the client, or a person delegated by him, must be present for the entire duration of the move. It is up to this person to make sure nothing has been left behind in the housing they are leaving, or in the moving van.
- The customer will be responsible for reserving the location for parking the camio and / or lift with the services of the municipality concerned.
- The customer must warn us of any abnormal or dificle situation for the installation of equipment: poles, tree, ..., or any other obstacle.
Express Movers declines any responsibility in the event of impossibility to install the material necessary for the move, if the customer did not declare it in advance.
- The customer must take the necessary measures so that the loading and unloading can be carried out as soon as we arrive on the spot. Any delay in loading or unloading will be charged to the customer.
- Express Movers refuses any loading or transport of musical instrument (Piano, Guitar, ...).
- Express Movers refuses any loading or transport of food products or drinks.
In the event of termination of the contract by the customer, he will be required to pay 50% of the amount of the contract as compensation, and to pay or remit the equipment offered if it is one of our predefined packages (pack).
If an inventory of the entrusted property has to be established, the client must expressly declare it in writing. To this end, one of our delegates will visit the site. The cost of establishing this inventory will be borne by the client.
Any inventory established otherwise could not engage our responsibility.
Express Movers reserves the right to accept or refuse the assembly and / or dismantling of defective furniture (or for any other reason).
- The "RC Damage" insurance is included in all our services, and which intervenes only for the damages caused by our staff.
- The customer is obliged to insure the objects transported against all other risks.
Unless otherwise stipulated by Express Movers, payment by cash or credit card will be made the same day of the move and in any case no later than the end of the services.
Otherwise, the Customer must make the payment by bank transfer, while mentioning the number of the facutre.
In the absence of payment at the end of the term, the customer is automatically liable for a reminder fee of € 18 excl. VAT per reminder.
Only the courts of Brussels are competent in the event of any dispute relating to the interpretation or the execution of these presents.